Join Our Breakfast Briefing
Creating optimum workspace for Britain’s Missed Middle Businesses
SMEs are undoubtedly the lifeblood of the UK economy, but why are state of the art offices inaccessible to them? Our recent survey uncovered some striking results which will be discussed by Simon Gammell, Director of Crown Workspace.
We will explore the following topics through a panel discussion chaired by Mike Phillips, the UK editor of BisNow, and which will include answers from some top influencers from the industry:
- Why are designer offices inaccessible to SMEs?
- Why a hybrid office design is needed to attract and retain talent.
- The dangers of not implementing new technology.
- How the workspace supports the next stage of growth.
- Tops tips for planning an office refit or redefining a new office space.
Request your spot now
Date: March 2019
Time: 8am – 11am
Location: The Clubhouse, 8 St. James’s Square, St James’s, London, SW1Y 4JU
Meet the Speakers
Host: Simon Gammell, Director at Crown Workspace
Chair: Mike Phillips, UK Editor at BisNow