Delivering moves and support for sustainable value
KPMG are a large-scale company that employs over 200,000 people. It has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
In 2008 Premier Workplace Services, a leading workplace change service provider, now owned by Crown Workspace, began working closely with KPMG to support the organisation in managing the dynamic estates. This included the changing workplace demands, delivering the moves, changes and support services to keep them operational across their entire UK estate.
The relationship is strengthened through us understanding the commercial dynamics of the KPMG operational model and developing a strategy that delivers continuous and sustainable value through driving innovation and transparency.
Full Support and Services Delivered
Our integrated services provided a complete and sustainable solution for KPMG. This involved a dedicated Move Management team to support KPMG Project Managers to implement all move and change activities across the entire estate.
The moves and changes service offering has continued to develop from the original offering and we now support this UK-wide account in an increasing number of different ways including:
- Management and delivery of moves for entire estate (29 sites, 16,000+staff)
- A full time events team to manage all meeting room, presentation suites and board room and conference rooms, as well as logistics requests for furniture and repairs
- Decommissioning / re-commissioning and cleaning of IT, printers and telephones
- Remanufacturing and refurbishment of office furniture to support site sustainably
- Refurbishment of workstations, which included deep cleaning screens, desk-tops, and pedestals
- Storage and management of KPMG’s furniture stock to support projects, reuse and other assets
- Comprehensive clearance, re-sale and recycling of redundant furniture
- Sustainable furniture management and clearance solution
- IT relocation support including comms units, server blades, CPU’s, UPS’s etc
- Internal refurbishment projects
“At KPMG we are fortunate enough to have found the team and services of Premier Workplace Services, now Crown Workspace. Because we have a partner who offers a commercially adaptive service, that are always flexible and responsive in how they support our business operations and are completely dependable – they have never let us down. We have had 10 years of service excellence and yet they are always seeking to improve the service they provide and keep developing their services to keep them fresh, supporting the changing work place.”
– Head of Space Management, KMPG
This work was originally completed by Premier Workplace Services, now part of the Crown Worldwide Group.