Home Office Solution
Bringing productivity and efficiency to WFH
The pandemic brought a historic shift in the way we work.
Work from home or remote working, which was once seen as a perk, became a norm for most businesses.
Businesses chose to support their remote employees by providing office furniture, computer accessories, internet connections, and safety essential kits and also by investing in collaborative conference call technologies and cloud storage.
With increasing vaccination rates, companies are now expecting employees to return to physical workplaces, but most companies still want to continue offering remote work. With most by 2025, an estimated 70% of the workforce will be working remotely at least five days a month.
Some of your employees may be adopting work from home on a more regular basis or you may be introducing working from home as a permanent option. Either way, it is important to ensure that the home working environment supports the well-being of employees, safely & cost-effectively.
Facilitating longer-term home working
Adjustments to working practices are happening the world over as organisations return to the workplace. Longer-term home working is a way to ensure employee safety and well-being.
We help to set up your employees’ home office by packing & moving office furniture (desks, chairs, file cabinets, etc.), important documents, expensive IT equipment such as computers, monitors, printers, copiers, and desktop phones, etc.
Our home and office solutions include:
- Fast-track workplace solutions
- Moving office equipment to the residence
- Planning and design
- Furniture installation
- IT installation
- Electrical works, if needed
Why is it important to use our home and office solutions?
• Handling and moving your workplace is a form of art to us. As a leading commercial relocation provider our experience in moving large-scale, public, private and specialist organisations is vast.
• Crown Workspace personnel are highly trained and well organised. We not only bring efficiency to every home and office relocation but ensure minimal downtime too.
• Our team of experts can carry out a thorough analysis of your current space usage and share insights and intelligent solutions for planning and designing your space effectively.
• We not only help move office furniture but also help you find the right furniture for your needs and budget.
• In addition to furniture, our home and office relocation solutions include electrical and civil works to set up home offices. IT installation and appurtenant services are also part of our WFH offerings.
• Handling a home office relocation in-house means that you are on the task of finding, coordinating, and supervising vendors until the move is completed.
With Crown, your home office relocation is taken care of by experts saving your valuable time, efforts, and the hassles of constant coordination with vendors to complete the relocation.