IT Asset Secure Disposal
A sustainable end-of-life solution for your IT assets & equipment to prevent data breaches and unauthorized access to your data, our e-waste secure disposal service ensures sensitive data is completely destroyed, not just deleted.
Our range of IT asset secure disposal services:
1) Degaussing & destruction
2) Data wiping
Speak to our IT experts
Degaussing & destruction
Shredding is one of the most widely used and well-known methods of secure data destruction due to its efficacy, speed, and its ability to destroy all types of hard drives as well as other types of storage media consistently. This renders the data unrecoverable and permanently destroyed. The items will not be able to be re-used again.
The degaussing technique relies on permanent & complete demagnetizing of the magnetic storage media to destroy the stored information in devices such as laptop, diskettes, reels, cassettes, and cartridge tapes. Data will be erased when exposed to the powerful magnetic fields of a degausser.
It is important to know that hard drives that don’t work still contain their information and might put your company at risk if they are not degaussed before disposal.
Your devices will be destroyed in the most efficient way that fits your organization needs, which may include but not be limited to:
- Shredding: Physically slicing the hard drives into tiny fragments, making data irretrievable
- Crushing: Destroying hard drives, mobile phones and laptops under extreme pressure with a steel punch
- Grinding: Using a machine that grinds items to dust, ensuring any data on them is unrecoverable
A photo documentation of the degaussing service will be provided, and you can choose to have the service done either onsite or offsite. If you opt for the offsite option, we can arrange a video call so that you can witness the process virtually.
Once your IT assets are completely destroyed, a comprehensive Certified of Assured Destruction and Certification of Degaussing will be generated. It is customizable according to your organization’s compliance and auditing needs. All activities are logged, ensuring absolute transparency and gapless security before and during the auditing process.
Data Wiping: Drive and mobile erasure
A method of software-based overwriting, that completely destroys all electronic data residing on a hard disk drive, tablets, and mobile phones. It removes permanently all information such as emails, contacts, photos, and text messages, while leaving the devices operable; preserving assets and the environment. It also allows for remarketing and value return, if the customer is looking for residual value, without the risk of data breach. Click HERE for more information about our data wiping service.
1. Drive Erasure
Data erasure is the process of permanently and irreversibly removing or destroying the data stored on a memory device to make it unrecoverable. Even with the assistance of advanced forensic tools, the data will not ever be recovered.
Crown Workspace Philippines uses the industry’s most certified software to ensure the secure data erasure of your IT assets is 100% compliant with the minimum standards.
This process can be a time-consuming exercise to complete for any IT Department with the time required to properly erase data on a desktop or laptop being anywhere from 1 to 3 hours. By using our drive eraser solution, eradicating data can be performed at scale, within active networks and across IT assets, from fleets of devices to multi-location data centers or lour storage.
- Guarantees your data has been erased from any drive, from HDDs to SSDs, including self-encrypting drives.
- Receive a tamper-proof audit trail for all assets, with a digitally-signed Certificate of Erasure for each erasure instance.
- Flexible control of external devices such as loose drives and Chromebooks (individually or in groups) that scales to your requirements.
- Automation to speed up the erasure process and minimize risk of human error with pre-configured erasure settings.
- Support for internal drive erasure commands.
- Customizable deployment options to suit your security settings, goals, and requirements across departments, locations, or regions.
2. Mobile Erasure
Our advanced mobile erasure software securely deletes all data from tablets and mobile phones, ensuring the permanent removal of user data such as emails, contacts, photos and text messages, for different companies, markets or objectives.
Using our purpose-built mobile erasure solution, mobile carriers, mobile processors, 3PLs, recyclers and repair & refurbishment operations will be able to achieve operational excellence and maximizing profits.
Our mobile erasure solution is the fastest, most effective and fully verified iOS erasure on the market. Combining with the configurable diagnostic test, we can quickly and accurately process and sanitize your used mobile devices. Post-data sanitization and erasure, digitally-signed certificate of erasure will serve as a complete and tamper-proof audit trail, so the mobile devices can be safely reused, recycled or resold.
- Securely erase iOS, Android and most Windows and BlackBerry devices.
- Faster processing with full automation.
- Track devices across their full lifecycle.
- Produce a tamper-proof audit trail, backed by Certificate of Erasure.
Why dispose IT assets responsibly is important?
We offer a complete and secure IT assets or e-Waste destruction service from collection right through to destruction, giving you efficient, ethical, and secure destruction of all your digital records and electronic waste.
- Pollution: Most electronics are made of heavy metals. When they are discarded into the environment or landfills, these toxic chemicals will leach and pollute the surrounding waterways.
- Recyclability: Many precious metals and other materials can be recovered when recycled and can be reused in creating new electronic devices, thus, reducing the need to mine for more of these depleting metal ores.
- Waste Management: As one of the fastest-growing sources of waste, combined with a short product life cycle, it is important to have proper plans to manage IT assets disposal.