Experience and insight make for a great office relocations service.
Business Development Manager - North America
Mark is a purpose drive sales and operations leader with 25 years of experience leading complex organizations, sales and operations teams.
- His priority is creating solid relationships and cultivating business for Crown Worldwide Group’s North American logistics and office and commercial relocation businesses: Crown Workspace, Crown Logistics, Crown Records Management & Crown Fine Art
- Mark is an active member of industry specific organizations: IFMA, CoreNet and BOMA
- On a more personal note: He is a Board Member of the Columbus House, which is dedicated to solving and supporting the homeless population. He coaches youth baseball and soccer.
Business Development Manager - Central, Southwest and Northwest United States
Damian is consultative sales professional with over 15 years of experience of partnering with clients to reach their goals.
- His focus is growing the following business units – Crown Workspace, Crown Logistics, Crown Records Management & Crown Fine Art – for the Crown Houston location and surrounding areas.
- He has seven years of records management and archival experience and nine years of project management and logistics experience.
- Damian is a trained art historian with a Masters in modern art.
- He is a member of both the ALA (America Library Association) and ARMA (Association of Records Managers and Administrators)
- When he is not working, Damian enjoys reading, golf and spending time with his family.
Business Development Manager - Southeast, Northeast United States and Eastern Canada
Mike is an experienced sales professional and has worked in the New York Metro area for past nine years for several industries.
- Mike’s focus is creating new opportunities across the Crown Workspace, Crown Logistics divisions, as well as growing Crown Records Management and Crown Fine Art.
- He has worked for Crown for over a year and is located in the Crown New York/New Jersey office and looks forward to creating and growing a symbiotic managed services division across the four business units.
- He was the project manager for the relocation of the First Judicial District of Philadelphia (7 floors and 500 workstations)
- Mike is an active member in ARMA and NFMT.
Account Manager - Hawaii
Zach is a seasoned sales professional with over 10 years of experience in several industries including records management throughout Hawaii.
- His priority is to build relationships and brand awareness for all of the Crown Worldwide business units within Hawaii and throughout California: Crown Workspace, Crown Logistics, Crown Records Management & Crown Fine Art.
He is an experienced project manager, so he knows the inner workings of creating a sound strategy around every workplace move.
- Zach is an active member of the local Hawaii Chapter of ARMA.