Crown Workspace Team
Experience and insight make for a great office relocations service.
Business Development Manager - North America
Mark is a purpose drive sales and operations leader with 25 years of experience leading complex organizations, sales and operations teams.
- His priority is creating solid relationships and cultivating business for Crown Worldwide Group’s North American logistics and office and commercial relocation businesses: Crown Workspace, Crown Logistics, Crown Records Management & Crown Fine Art
- Mark is an active member of industry specific organizations: IFMA, CoreNet and BOMA
- On a more personal note: He is a Board Member of the Columbus House, which is dedicated to solving and supporting the homeless population. He coaches youth baseball and soccer.
Account Manager - Hawaii
Zach is a seasoned sales professional with over 10 years of experience in several industries including records management throughout Hawaii.
- His priority is to build relationships and brand awareness for all of the Crown Worldwide business units within Hawaii: Crown Workspace, Crown Logistics, Crown Records Management & Crown Fine Art.
He is an experienced project manager, so he knows the inner workings of creating a sound strategy around every workplace move.
- Zach is an active member of the local Hawaii Chapter of ARMA.