Social Distancing Space Planning
Space planning: Introducing effective social distancing measures
Businesses need to reassess their workspaces to consider how to meet social distancing requirements to keep the first wave of workers – up to 50% – safe. Our move management project managers can work with you to understand your needs and provide retro-fitted solutions that can be easily implemented; now, for the short-term and the long-term post covid-19.
We are currently supporting clients through sensible design strategies by;
- Introducing one-way movement flows through the workspace
- Reducing density by moving from agile working to fixed position, like moving desks apart and removing unnecessary chairs
- Adding barriers between work areas introducing hard or fabric barriers that are scientifically proven to stop or deflect airborne viruses
- Reconfiguring communal and ancillary spaces, such as break rooms and kitchen areas
- Introducing flexible furniture that can be easily moved and reconfigured
At all times, we are taking extra precautions to make your staff feel safe and protected in a viable working environment with our commercial disinfection service.
How Crown Workspace can help
Our clients want to create productive workspaces that maximize employee wellbeing, reflect their corporate values and achieve their sustainability goals. They also want to have confidence that their interiors projects are being delivered in a safe and compliant manner, and meet both operational and financial constraints, as well as sustainability objectives.
Designed to meet all these requirements, our interior space planning services bring together our extensive expertise in sustainability, workplace change and quality workmanship. Combining professionalism and responsiveness, we design and deliver truly sustainable and inspiring workplaces to the highest standards, on time and on budget.
To find out more about how we can help you create a healthier working environment to ensure the well being of your employees, click here!