As a leading commercial office relocation provider, we have more than 20 years of experience in office relocation for large-scale public, private, and specialty organizations in Singapore. Our team here at Crown Workspace Singapore is highly trained and well organized, bringing efficiency to every office relocation and delivering your office move on budget with minimal downtime. We work with our clients to understand their priorities. Fundamentally, your business needs, the people your business affects and core eventualities are all considered thoroughly in order to ensure a professional and seamless office relocation.
Business relocation services you can rely on
With no compromise in value and professionalism, we provide you with the very best expertise, management, resources and service to ensure that your office relocation is delivered on all expectations.
So, whether your move is taking you a few miles or a few thousand miles away, we can help.
Our secure corporate relocation services in Singapore are designed to meet all your business requirements, such as minimizing costs and risks, reducing downtime and ensuring essential services continue to function throughout your move.
Business as usual
We truly understand the complexities of relocating whilst maintaining live and sensitive operations. We can plan and deliver specialist move services as part of larger commercial relocations or as standalone specialist relocations.
A hand-picked office relocation team in Singapore
We appreciate the unique nature of every building, its occupants, and the project’s requirements. Therefore, we take a direct, hands-on approach by personally selecting a unique team for each office relocation – to guarantee continuity and flexibility of service and ensure that the project is completed to schedule.
Our Business Relocations services can support you with:
Workplace change consultancy
- We work closely with you to understand your requirements, breaking down how people are working and what they require to support the way they work. Every business is different, and we can tailor the approach depending on the project. We assist with communication planning, supporting organization on how to plan and how to effectively communicate with stakeholders.
- We will plan and manage your physical office relocation to your project scope and requirements, ensuring this is delivered on-time and on-budget, minimising the risks and costs of moving. We will develop and maintain a detailed plan of activities – including logistics communications and deliveries – to ensure everyone knows what is expected. We will identify key stakeholders and manage communications with these parties throughout your move management programme.
- We protect your buildings, staff and assets at all times and keep a transparent programme of works. Our implementation services include: packing and unpacking of files, IT decommissioning and recommissioning, data centre relocations and furniture installation.
- We can decommission, relocate and recommission all IT and telecoms equipment, including the complex and business-critical relocation of data centers and server rooms, with IT reuse and recycling services to support this. Our professional relocation specialist can help you move and pack any IT equipment and electronic assets such as monitors, computers, servers, printers, workstations and photocopier machines.
Post relocation support
- Our after-move care provides ongoing support after your office relocation and can address any problems that don’t arise immediately. These services include helpdesk, unpacking, porterage, minor changes, furniture and inventory management.
- Our secure storage facilities in Singapore offer you peace of mind flexi-term storage services, and easy access to your stored items whenever you need them. The facilities are available whether you have one item or one hundred and whether you need storage for a day or a year. Our facilities offer the best possible storage solutions, with a wide range of options to suit our clients’ needs, including:
- fire and intruder alarms,
- air-conditioned storage,
- high-security loading bays,
- advanced security protocols,
- fire suppression systems,
- perimeter fencing,
- access restrictions.
What does the office relocation package include?
Our typical office relocation package includes the following:
- Packing material
- Labour to pack and unpack
- Weekday and office hours (9 am – 5 pm) for the work
- Usage of existing loading/unloading ramp and cargo lift
- Preliminaries (Permit to work, Risk Assessment, PL, WIC, Protection, and Housekeeping)
However, we understand that every office move is unique. So whether Any size relocation (big or small), we have a wide range of workspace solutions that can cater to your every requirement.
You will receive a competitive price based on your requirements, aiming to keep within your budget and complete the work as and when required. Whether moving boxes via a lift or heavy storage units by the stairs, we are ready to get the job done!
How to move IT equipment?
Having a sound IT system and infrastructure is crucial to modern workplaces, and office relocation often comes with the concern of possible disruption. Whether you are simply moving office or deciding to change to an entirely new IT system, our qualified IT specialists will take care of that while you focus on your core business. Should you have redundant IT equipment, we provide industrial-grade degaussing, shredding, and crushing to help with this secure disposal.
In addition to overseeing your relocation, we ensure that everything related to your IT infrastructure is transitioned smoothly, so there are no costly employee downtimes and productivity losses. We have helped customers to move IT devices like:
- Desktop monitors
- Computers and Laptops
- Printers and fax machines
- Server and data rack relocation
- Cable management and more
Our trained and certified IT technicians have the expertise to relocate your IT equipment while minimizing the risk of damage using custom packing and crating solutions that protect your IT equipment.
- Complete Cabling services
- Full Network Configuration
- Data backup
- Specialist cleaning service
- Decommissioning and recommissioning of servers and equipment
- IT Cleaning
- Technical support throughout
How does the corporate relocation process work, and how fast the office move is?
Whether if your move takes one week or one year, we will be with you throughout your office relocation journey from start to finish.
Step 1: Planning your move
Having a comprehensive migration plan is paramount to the success of an office relocation. Our experienced office movers, packers, and a certified project management team, will help you plan and execute your project successfully while meeting all your business requirements, such as minimizing costs and risks and reducing downtime.
Step 2: Pack & Label your furniture and other assets
Proper labeling and packing are crucial parts of the move. The labels will instruct our office movers what should be moved and the proper placement of each item at your new location. Equipped with comprehensive toolkits, our team are trained and can pack, dismantle, disconnect, wrap, relocate, unpack, reassemble and reconnect items of all shapes, sizes, and weights.
Step 3: Move day & settling in
From planning through installation, our well-trained office furniture movers can facilitate all disassembly and reassembly of the furniture for your new location. Fine-tune your office layout needs with our post-move design & build services.
Step 4: Cleaning and storing furniture, documents, and more
Consider cleansing and disposing of unwanted office furniture and assets safely, securely, and in an environmentally friendly manner. Anything that you no longer need, we will clear it away for you. We will remove the unwanted items and transport them to be recycled, resold, donated, or legally disposed of. We also provide short-term and long-term business storage solutions that fit your needs.