Crown Workspace and SERVPRO® partner to help America get back to business
Crown Workspace and SERVPRO® are dedicated to supporting the changing needs of your workplace. We have teamed up to provide businesses and office spaces the necessary services to clean, disinfect and sanitize your properties. All of the cleanup practices are in accordance with the guidelines provided by the CDC and local authorities.
Opening your business is just the beginning of a new normal. Having employees and customers know they are safe and in a clean environment will help bring back your business. The CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) encourages the cleaning of high-touch surfaces such as counters, tabletops, doorknobs, light switches, bathroom fixtures, toilets, phones, keyboards, tablets, and tables at a minimum.
Utilizing hospital-grade products to combat the spread of germs and promote a healthy and safe work environment, Crown Workspace and SERVPRO® are ensuring that these cleaning services provide ultimate disinfecting results while remaining safe for human interactions. While this partnership focuses on COVID-19, the products and services offered also protect against other indoor airborne contaminants such as enveloped and non-enveloped viruses, bacteria, mold and volatile organic compounds.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned offers several benefits:
- Custom cleaning plans – from proactive cleaning programs to suspected/confirmed COVID cleanings based on your business type, square footage, high-frequency touch points, foot traffic, congestion areas, public spaces, and more
- Visual reaffirmations to customers and employees – the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned seal ensures them the space has been cleaned
- High standard of cleaning
- Clean bacteria and other microbes
- Sanitize soft and porous surfaces
- Disinfect hard and high-touch surfaces
- Transparent, fair pricing
- After cleaning – guest-accessible hygiene products, signage
- Technology – digital emblems to share on your website, on your social media
Why work with Crown Workspace?
Dedicated Project Manager
No Retainer or Upfront Fees
Over 1750 Locations Nationwide
Client Specific Guidelines Pre-established
“BE SAFE. BE READY”
We are committed to getting you back to work quickly and safely. Crown Workspace and SERVPRO® came together to offer peace of mind as your get back to work.
Moving IT equipment can be the most challenging and riskiest part of any office move. Our step-by-step essential IT checklist will help you stay ahead of your office relocation by thorough planning and management.
Across the country, states have developed pathways toward reopening their economies and are implementing protocols for businesses to reopen and for employees to return to workplaces.
Pandemic-proofing offices could involve short-term fixes, new working patterns and long-term design upgrades that put hygiene at the heart of what they do.