E-waste and IT Equipment Disposal
A sustainable end-of-life solution for your IT assets & equipment to prevent data breaches and unauthorized access to your data, our e-waste secure disposal service ensures sensitive data is completely destroyed, not just deleted.
Our range of E-waste and IT equipment disposal services:
Degaussing & destruction
- Shredding is one of the most widely used and well-known methods of secure data destruction due to its efficacy, speed, and its ability to destroy all types of hard drives as well as other types of storage media consistently. This renders the data unrecoverable and permanently destroyed. The items will not be able to be re-used again.
- The degaussing technique relies on permanent & complete demagnetizing of the magnetic storage media to destroy the stored information in devices such as laptop, diskettes, reels, cassettes, and cartridge tapes. Data will be erased when exposed to the powerful magnetic fields of a degausser.
- It is important to know that hard drives that don’t work still contain their information and might put your company at risk if they are not degaussed before disposal.
- Your devices will be destroyed in the most efficient way that fits your organization needs, which may include but not be limited to:
- Shredding: Physically slicing the hard drives into tiny fragments, making data irretrievable
- Crushing: Destroying hard drives, mobile phones and laptops under extreme pressure with a steel punch
- Grinding: Using a machine that grinds items to dust, ensuring any data on them is unrecoverable
- A photo documentation of the degaussing service will be provided, and you can choose to have the service done either onsite or offsite. If you opt for the offsite option, we can arrange a video call so that you can witness the process virtually.
- Once your IT assets are completely destroyed, a comprehensive Certificate of Assured Destruction and Certification of Degaussing will be generated. It is customizable according to your organization’s compliance and auditing needs. All activities are logged, ensuring absolute transparency and gapless security before and during the auditing process.
Drive and mobile erasure
A method of software-based overwriting, that completely destroys all electronic data residing on a hard disk drive, tablets, and mobile phones. It removes permanently all information such as emails, contacts, photos, and text messages, while leaving the devices operable; preserving assets and the environment. It also allows for remarketing and value return, if the customer is looking for residual value, without the risk of data breach. Click HERE for more information about our data wiping service.
Why dispose IT equipment responsibly is important?
We offer a complete and secure IT assets or e-Waste destruction service from collection right through to destruction, giving you efficient, ethical, and secure destruction of all your digital records and electronic waste.
- Pollution: Most electronics are made of heavy metals. When they are discarded into the environment or landfills, these toxic chemicals will leach and pollute the surrounding waterways.
- Recyclability: Many precious metals and other materials can be recovered when recycled and can be reused in creating new electronic devices, thus, reducing the need to mine for more of these depleting metal ores.
- Waste Management: As one of the fastest-growing sources of waste, combined with a short product life cycle, it is important to have proper plans to manage IT assets disposal.