IT Relocation Services
Professional IT specialization services for flawless relocation
We understand the need for limited downtime and offer a flexible service to meet your unique requirements. We provide professional IT support services in the Philippines, whether you are simply moving or changing your IT systems or infrastructure.
Our experienced, qualified, and informed specialists will complete the job efficiently, securely and sustainably leaving you to focus on your core business, in the knowledge that your IT is in the safest of hands. We will work closely with your IT & facilities team to identify configuration, plan migration, mitigate risks, manage dependencies, and identify alternate and contingency options to ensure a smooth relocation with minimal disruption.
If you are rolling out a new IT infrastructure as part of a move or change, our workspace team can also support you with a smooth and sustainable transition. Our teams can deliver the secure commissioning of the new equipment, making sure the set-up meets the user need and the equipment is fully tested and ready for the new user.
Depending on your needs we can unplug, pack, relocate, set-up and test your company’s PCs and data devices. Ensuring the transition is flawless from the pre-move audit through to the handover.
Complete a successful IT Equipment Relocation in just 3 easy steps:
1. Pre-move survey
Firstly, we will have a face-to-face meeting with you to strategize a plan that compliments your organization’s business continuity plan, assimilate with your IT team’s efforts, and limit the risk of downtime.
- Pre-move and requirement survey
- Detailed moving day planning and scheduling for risk mitigation
- Floor layouts, rack elevations and reconnection protocols
- User preparations
- System shutdown procedures
- Data backup requirements
- On-site surveys
2. Dismantle and wrapping
Our certified Technical Relocation Specialists who have extensive experience with server equipment/rack relocations, secure data destruction, cabling, and other hardware and technical services, will handle your IT equipment with extra care
- Custom packing and crating solutions to minimize damage risk
- Evaluation of equipment
- IT equipment and cable labelling
- Customized packing
3. Moving day and installation
On arrival, we will perform all cabling connections and configuration. Now, you can continue your business with peace of mind.
- Commissioning and installation of IT equipment at new location
- Re-racking and testing of data servers
Our IT relocation services can support you with:
- Auditing and asset management – Working to your requirements, we will visit your site, in or outside of office hours, to methodically record the details required. All workstation assets can be tagged with a unique identifier as part of an asset register. Furthermore, a comprehensive report is produced to your specification.
- Desktop relocations – Our detailed pre-audit determines each individual’s set-up, fully mapping the complex multiple screen and port configurations. Our teams are highly experienced in moving and setting up all forms, cable management and hydraulics systems.
- Data centre and server relocations – We offer a highly specialized service for the complex and business-critical provision of data centre and server relocations, ensuring limited downtime with a totally flexible 24/7 approach
- Installs, moves, adds and changes (IMACs) – Rolling out new hardware or software can place a significant burden on your IT department. Whether it’s new application software, operating systems, desktops, laptops or other hardware, we can support you throughout all stages of a project.
What makes us different?
We recognize that the security of data and assets is paramount to our clients. We use our extensive experience to help plan your IT move or project or respond to an already developed plan, working alongside your IT and facilities team. Our specialized in-house team of IT specialists are all trained and cleared to a high level of security.
We will work closely with your team to identify configuration, plan migration, mitigate risks, manage dependencies, and identify alternate and contingency options to ensure a smooth relocation with minimal disruption.
If you are rolling out a new IT infrastructure as part of a move or change, our team can also support you with a smooth and sustainable transition. We can securely store any equipment to ensure it is safe and ready for roll-out. Our teams can then deliver the secure commissioning of the new equipment, making sure the set-up meets the user need and the equipment is fully tested and ready for the new user.
How to choose the right IT relocation company in the Philippines?
Look for experienced IT Relocation companies
Moving IT equipment requires a specific set of skills, professional IT equipment movers like Crown Workspace, have the technical knowledge of potential logistical issues, the best way to ensure minimal downtime for business operations.
Find out if the moving company offers the type of IT relocation services you are looking for
Though many relocation companies offer similar services, find out if one company specializes in the type of services that your organization needs. At Crown Workspace, our highly trained IT professionals will support you from detailed project planning, and precise packing, to decommissioning and relocation of data server and IT equipment.
Make sure there is a dedicated person to manage your queries
To avoid any unnecessary or frustrating back-and-forths, find a company that assigns a designated IT relocation specialist to your moving case. Here at Crown Workspace, we assign a dedicated move manager who advises, supports and updates our customers at every step of the IT relocation journey.
Make sure their quotations are transparent with no hidden cost
If you would not like surprises, choosing a moving company that offers an accurate estimate may be the better choice. The estimate should include all add-ons and any potential charges along the way in the price listing.