Quality Office Furniture
Quality office furniture such as those by Herman Miller, Steelcase, and Okamura is essential in creating a comfortable and efficient workspace. It not only sets the tone for a productive and professional atmosphere, but it also provides ergonomic support that allows employees to work comfortably and without strain.
High-end office furniture provides a professional and organized look that gives employees a sense of pride and respect. It sets an overall feel of success and professionalism that helps to foster collaboration between co-workers. Premium office furniture also helps to create a safe and healthy work environment. Ergonomic chairs and desks help to reduce back and neck strain, and adjustable features allow for a more comfortable and personalized fit. Quality office furniture can make employees feel valued and appreciated, as they know that their employer is investing in them. This results in higher motivation and productivity, which can lead to increased profits and a successful business.
Explore our quality office furniture related services:
Office furniture dismantling & reassembling
As companies grow, office furniture can quickly become outdated or no longer fit the needs of your business. You might be looking to reconfigure your workspace, relocate your teams and it can be necessary to dismantle and reassemble pieces of furniture to accommodate the new layout or design of the office space. However, this can be a difficult and time-consuming task, especially if you don’t have the necessary tools or knowledge.
Our experienced workspace professionals in The Philippines can support your needs and will perform all tasks with the best care to ensure your office premises is protected from damage during dismantling and reassembling of office furniture works. Moreover, they can also help ensure that all furniture pieces are properly secured and put together correctly.
All dismantling and reassembling works could be done outside business hours to minimize disruptions to business operations.
Office furniture buyback program:
- Office furniture repair – We help clients make the most of their existing premium furniture assets, returning them to as good as new condition and meet new working requirements.
- Office furniture resale – We help our clients to get the most out of unwanted premium furniture assets such as workstations, office desks, chairs by Herman Miller, Steelcase, and Okamura, whilst prolonging their life, benefiting others, and protecting the environment through our extensive furniture resale operations.
- Office furniture reuse – We help our clients to ‘give back’ as part of their sustainable clearance and enable them to donate unwanted furniture with little or no resale value to charities, schools, and social enterprises through our Giving Back Program.
Used office furniture disposal:
- If your office furniture is in poor condition or can’t be recycled or re-purposed, our professional disposal service can help you to dispose the old furniture safely and responsibly.
- Our used office furniture disposal services provide businesses and organizations with an eco-friendly way to get rid of furniture in dilapidated condition and can no longer be used.
- The disposal is carried out according to your organization’s compliance and auditing needs. All activities are logged, enduring absolute transparency and gapless security before and during the auditing process.
- Our furniture experts can help you discover what you might require completing your office furniture set up. If we can’t support directly with refurbished office furniture, we have a trusted network of manufacturers and furniture dealers that can support our clients with their new furniture requirements.
What furniture is used in the office?
Basic office furniture every workplace needs:
- Computer desks & chairs
- File cabinets
- Cubicle partitions
- Meeting tables & chairs
- Storage cupboards
What are the reasons to buy used office furniture?
- Affordability – Refurbished, used furniture is available at a fraction of the cost of new, often stretching your budget with higher-end brands, without compromising on quality.
- Environmentally friendly – Used office furniture is better for the environment, reducing waste from purchasing new furniture.
- Reliability – “They don’t make furniture the same way they used to” can be true sometimes. Buying used office furniture made of real stuff, high-quality craftsmanship, and materials used ensures your investment holds true today and even ten years down the road without breaking the bank.
How is the office furniture stored? Can I arrange storage for my office furniture?
We have a comprehensive set of storage solutions for furniture and any other business assets, e.g. equipment or documents. Crown Workspace Philippines offers the most suitable solutions as a part of our office move management packages or separate, furniture storage only. Our clients get the flexibility to choose various types and lengths of storage, long-term and short-term options are available.