Experience and insight make for a great service.
It’s the people that make the difference. Combining knowledge and enthusiasm, our team will go that extra mile to make your project a success. Come and meet us.
Phil has an eye for detail, always seeking improvement in how things get done.
- A marathon runner, cyclist and swimmer, he never really gets much rest.
- Constantly innovating and always driven market leading changes.
Dave has unrivalled experience in business relocations; the complex, the sensitive and the seemingly impossible.
- Passionate about fitness and sport, either on a green or watching at White Hart Lane.
- Develops long term working partnerships, delivering innovation and award winning success.
Lee has a passion for working on listed and heritage buildings for the past 32 years.
- Enjoys playing golf on courses such as Carnoustie where the Open Championship 2018 is being held.
- Began his career working on the initial phases of Broadgate.
Darren has a vast amount of knowledge with over 30 years’ experience in the industry.
- Relishes good quality family time.
- Prides himself in being approachable and building strong relationships.
Rebecca is passionate about forming strong client relationships, leading to smooth and successful projects.
- Loves wine tasting and family time, even if not together.
- Has over 14 years’ experience in construction, and prides herself in having long term client relationships.
Jane balances creativity and commercial acumen to deliver business goals.
- She values a no nonsense approach to marketing.
- Her inner child is still a TV detective – so, just one more question…
Jenny provides expert B2B marketing knowledge.
- Recently relocated back to the UK after living in the heart of the alps for 5 years.
- Is an award winning marketer and recently won Global Employee of the Year.
Robert is a member of the British Association of Removers council at CMG and has been in the sector for nearly 20 years.
- Loves spending time with the family and a loyal Newport County and Wales fan.
- Passionate about exceeding clients expectations and maintaining excellent relationships.
Kirsty offers piece of mind knowing you are in good hands.
- Has psychic abilities and predicts things before they happen.
- Has in-depth knowledge of Crown internal systems and processes.