Experience and insight make for a great service.
It’s the people that make the difference. Combining knowledge and enthusiasm, our team will go that extra mile to make your project a success. Come and meet us.
Phil has an eye for detail, always seeking improvement in how things get done.
- A marathon runner, cyclist and swimmer, he never really gets much rest.
- Constantly innovating and always driven market-leading changes.
Dave has unrivalled experience in business relocations; the complex, the sensitive and the seemingly impossible.
- Passionate about fitness and sport, either on a green or watching at White Hart Lane.
- Develops long term working relationships, delivering innovation and award-winning success.
Head of New Business UK & Ireland
Darren has a vast amount of knowledge with over 30 years’ experience in the industry.
- Relishes good quality family time.
- Prides himself in being approachable and building strong relationships.
Phil has been a key member of the Crown Workspace team since 1998 and has successfully planned, managed and delivered an extensive range of relocation projects.
- An avid football fan; we daren’t say for which team!
- Passionate about understanding clients’ needs and providing flexible solutions.
Robert is a member of the British Association of Removers council at CMG and has been in the sector for nearly 20 years.
- Loves spending time with the family and a loyal Newport County and Wales fan.
- Passionate about exceeding clients expectations and maintaining excellent relationships.
Head of Interiors
Ashley is passionate about building and developing positive long-term client relationships.
- Has been in several films and TV series’ (albeit in the background!)
- Dedicated to delivering excellent customer experience in the most challenging of environments.
Head of Sustainable Development
Ann has been focused on driving sustainable change in business models for over 20 years.
- A keen sailor and enjoys time spending time messing about in boats or the sea.
- Sits on the BITC Circular Economy Task Force and the IWFM Sustainability SIG.
Office Furniture Specialist
Neil has extensive knowledge of office furniture, with over 20 years’ experience in the industry.
- Enjoys time spent with his family and watching Chelsea FC.
- Has helped Office Resale grow into a leading brand in the refurbished furniture market.
Senior Commercial Manager
Terry has 35 years’ experience in the interiors market.
- Has a large family of dogs, both rescued and rehomed.
- Develops long-term client relationships and solutions for the clients’ requirements.