Working together through COVID-19: measures in place
As the lockdown starts to ease and in-line with UK Government’s latest directive to all businesses, we have introduced additional COVID-19 control measures to ensure that we do our part in stopping the spread of this virus.
Crown’s primary concern will always be the safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers and business partners.
The additional measures we have introduced for our teams are essential to allow us to support our clients without compromising on the safety or wellbeing of our staff, clients and anyone involved.
Those who work externally, visiting clients, or their premises and delivering site based services
- We will carry out pre-checks on the address we will be entering to assess risk to clients and our team
- We have updated Risk Assessments and method statements to protect our staff, clients and other contractors
- Our team are equipped with the requisite PPE equipment to ensure they can operate safely – facemasks and gloves will always be worn and changed regularly
- Our team will carry hand sanitisers and adopt regular handwashing regimes throughout the day
- Our vehicles will be regularly cleaned before use
- Our employees will strive to travel alone when working between locations and if that is not an option, a maximum number of two individuals will travel together to ensure social distancing guidelines of 2m are maintained
- Our employees on the road will ‘buddy up’ and work together as often as possible
- Where public transport is an only option our employees will follow the Government guidelines on its use
- All work is planned to ensure minimal on-site team sizes in order to reduce the risk of working in confined areas
At our facilities and offices
- All visitors to any of our sites must complete a visitor screening process
- Daily checks to ensuring our employees are fit and well to work
- Staggered start and end times
- Multiple sanitisation points will be available
- Regular cleaning of all contact surfaces will be carried on throughout the day
- All workstations will be at least 2m apart
- Internal doors will remain open where possible
- All communal area will be restricted
We will continue to review our working practices and policies, ensuring we adhere strictly to UK Government guidelines. All work will be carried out in accordance to our policies and risk assessments relating to COVID-19. Documents are available upon request.
For further information or any queries, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sign up to our newsletter
The British office is embracing a surprising new interior trend for summer – moss! Some of the biggest brands in the world are tapping into a new trend towards greenery in the office.
Here are 11 practical tips that businesses can use right now to be safe – and encourage workers back into the office:
Crown Workspace has created a guide help you adopt circular economy principles in your workplace.