Webinar: How to bring circularity to a sustainable workplace
Join our Head of Sustainable Development, Ann Beavis, and our guest speakers who will be delving into the subject of ‘bringing circularity to a sustainable workplace’ and answering your sustainability-related questions.
When and where
Thursday 4th June 2020 at 11am, online
What to expect
Becoming a circular business means looking at not only what you do, but how you do it. Whilst you may not be able to change your products or services from the outset, you can make immediate and impactful changes to your workplace and how you run your day-to-day operations.
We have brought together a team of experts that will enable you to learn, whatever your starting point, from different circular business models both in the workplace and the wider business environment.
The session will explore
- The types of circular models and what might suit your business
- What we can learn from other circular businesses including challenges they have faced implementing a circular model
- What are the important factors to achieving a circular business
- Returning to work post COVID-19 as an opportunity to make your workplace more sustainable
- Phil Oram, Regional Director, Crown Workspace: Phil will share his experience as a circular office service provider, the challenges Crown has faced developing and rolling out those services, what success looks like to Crown, how we see clients adopting circular economy principles and how we envisage things going in the future.
- Gerrard Fisher, Partner, QSA Partners: Gerrard will share his experience of successfully implementing circular business models in a wide range of organisations including how to go about it, the different approaches, the challenges faced and lessons learnt.
- Julie Hogarth, Head of Sustainability JLL, The Crown Estate Central London Portfolio: Julie will talk about their experience of applying sustainable/circular economy principles to the workplace, what drove them to take steps forward, what they have achieved and the bumps they faced along the way.
Part of Circular London Week
The webinar is part of Circular London Week (CEweekLDN) organised by the London Waste and Recycling Board (LWARB). Running from 1st to 5th June, CEweekLDN is in its third year and is being held online for the first time. This year’s focus is on how the circular economy is addressing the climate emergency. Crown has been part of CEweekLDN every year having previously held talks and tours of the Renew Centre and Renew IT workshop.
Sign up to our newsletter
Sustainability should be at the forefront of every industry. To break things down, take a look at these areas to see what you might be able to change to make your business more circular!
The British office is embracing a surprising new interior trend for summer – moss! Some of the biggest brands in the world are tapping into a new trend towards greenery in the office.
Here are 11 practical tips that businesses can use right now to be safe – and encourage workers back into the office: