Moves and Changes
There is growing pressure to maximise workspace utilisation and move towards more agile and multifunctional workplaces. At Crown Workspace, we can support dynamic workplace change through our comprehensive and integrated offering of churn and on-site support services, from space planning, porterage and furniture fitting through to event set-up, IT installations and furniture repair.
Our dedicated team can work on your site as an extended part of your in-house operations, or we can support you with a call-out team on a flexible basis to meet operational needs as they arise. This enables you to focus on your core business.
What makes us different?
We offer bespoke solutions, tailored to your exact needs. Our highly trained, fully uniformed and security vetted staff are supported by a liveried, fully-tracked fleet of vehicles, with contingency planning and disaster recovery – carefully prepared to ensure smooth running.
Business-class levels of service
We pride ourselves on maintaining ‘business-class’ levels of service to guarantee a personalised and highly professional service.
Supported by a wide range of sustainable workplace change services developed closely with our clients, we are aligned to the corporate commitments of each client around health and safety and sustainability incorporating social value. In particular, our innovation in office furniture remanufacturing and repair help clients extend the lifecycle of their existing assets and reduce the carbon impacts of their operations.
We have an excellent health and safety record, which is supported by the health and safety management system certified to BH OHSAS 18001.
Each service is available separately as a specialised, purchasable service, or integrated as a complete package with a very responsive approach.
“At KPMG, we are fortunate enough to have found the team and services of a partner who offers a commercially adaptive service, that are always flexible and responsive in how they support our business operations and are completely dependable – they have never let us down. They are always seeking to improve the service they provide supporting the changing workplace.”
Facilities Manager, KPMG
We can support your moves and changes with:
- Contract management services – We work closely with you to understand your business objectives ensuring we plan, manage, deliver and report on all aspects of your workplace change or churn project. We adapt our service and resources to ensure your objectives are met.
- Meeting and event room set-up – We work to your schedule to ensure your workspaces are ready for staff to use without any downtime and provide your events teams with the right resources to support logistics on site.
- Porterage services – We can meet daily moves or storage retrieval requirements through our flexible porterage services. Our security-cleared professionals and uniformed personnel are highly trained and ready to work – either underneath your supervision or independently as required.
- Furniture services – Our furniture fitters can install new furniture configurations to meet changes in layout and audit furniture for repair or refurbishment at our Renew Centre.
- IT services – We can provide the technical expertise needed to support churn projects including IT disconnection and reconnection, testing of systems and the set up required to meet staff needs or support flexible working arrangements. Read more on our specialist IT services that support workplace change.
- Interior refurbishments – With an extensive experience of working in live environments, we are able to work around you, your staff and your day-to-day business functions, for daily maintenance and small or large refresh and refurbishment projects.